“Decisions Are Made by Those Who Show Up”
Be one of those who show up, speak-up, and work for the greater good of our great nation; become a member of the Georgia Federation of Republican Women.
Paths to Membership
Join a local club: Local clubs are located throughout the state. Contact GFRW Treasurer Cindy McNeill: 770-366-1393 or via email: email@example.com to locate the club nearest you, or you can click here.
Form a new club: If you live in a county or area of the state where there is no club and would like information on how to form a club contact: Cindy McNeill, GFRW Treasurer: 770-366-1393 or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Membership at large: If you do not wish to join a local club or start a club, you can join GFRW by downloading the membership form, filling it out and mailing it along with a check for $50 made payable to GFRW to Cindy McNeill, GFRW Treasurer, 876 Swan Lake Rd, Stockbridge, GA 30281.
Benefits of Membership
As a member of a local club or through at-large membership, you become a member of the Georgia Federation of Republican Women, the National Federation of Republican Women and will receive updated information on legislation at the state and federal level. The GFRW advocates community service through participation in the following programs under the direction of the NFRW:
- Caring for America – Encourages volunteerism and private sector initiatives at the local, state, and national levels
- Support Our Troops – Encourages local clubs and members to show support for the Armed Forces by engaging in projects that aid our U.S. troops and their families
- Education and Literacy – A series of programs that promote education and literacy in our nation’s communities
- Patriotism – Resources, links, and program ideas designed to help federation members raise awareness of flag protocol and promote patriotism in their communities
- Mamie Eisenhower Library Project (MELP) – Fosters Republican philosophy and ideas through the donation of related books to libraries, schools, hospitals, other institutions, and more
Cindy McNeill, GFRW Treasurer
876 Swan Lake Rd
Stockbridge, GA 30281
Ronald Reagan Club
The Georgia Federation of Republican Women would greatly appreciate your financial contribution, so that we may continue to achieve the organization’s goals for the Republican cause in Georgia. Your contribution makes it possible to maintain the website, print materials, post an on-line magazine, form new clubs and support existing clubs. We welcome your contribution as a Ronald Reagan Club member or as a sustaining member in support of GFRW efforts to advance the participation of Republican women in all areas of politics and to promote Republican candidates and philosophy. Membership in the Reagan Club entitles members to a special pin, receptions, recognition on the website, as well as VIP seating at GFRW Board of Directors. Membership at the sustaining level entitles members to recognition on the website.
Want to be a member?
Want to be a Reagan Club member? Annual dues are $100. In addition, your local club can join the Reagan Club. Enjoy extra benefits of GFRW when you become a Reagan Club member. Membership dues support GFRW’s efforts to advance the participation of Republican women in all areas of politics and to promote Republican candidates and philosophy. If you want to learn more about Reagan Club, please contact Sally Snyder at email@example.com
GFRW Reagan Club Form:
- Club Membership (1 representative allowed per event) Dues $100.00 (Included in all quarterly receptions)
- Individual Membership Dues $100.00 (Included in all quarterly receptions)
- Individual Sustaining Membership Dues $25.00
Some of President Reagan’s Famous Speeches:
We Will Be a City Upon a Hill January 25, 1975 First Conservative Political Action Conference
“The Evil Empire” March 8, 1983 Address to the National Association of Evangelicals, Orlando, Florida
The Boys of Pointe du Hoc June 6, 1984 U.S. Ranger Monument at Point du Hoc, Normandy, France
“Mr. Gorbachev, Tear Down this Wall!” June 12, 1987 Speech at the Brandenburg Gate, West Berlin
Ronald Reagan on the Cold War November 19, 1990 Westminster College Cold War Memorial, Fulton, Missouri
Empire of Ideals August 17, 1992 Republican National Convention, Houston, Texas
Last Letter to America November 5, 1994 In His Own Words
I AM A REPUBLICAN
Kim Sherk, GFRW President